Duclaux

Founded in 1928, developed successively by Edmond Duclaux and now by his two sons Benjamin and David, the Duclaux Estate consists in 5,8 hectares of vineyards of Syrah and Viognier, cultivated in terraces, that spread between walls that have been carefully erected. Located in the cities of Tupins and Semons, the Duclaux Estate proposes two typical cuvees of the south of the appellation Côte Rôtie, on Gneiss soils, and a Condrieu.

3 products
See :
Continue shopping
View cart & checkout